» The Secret To Getting Anything You Want In Life

9 Comments

Dave Moale

August 22, 2016 at 10:12 am - Reply

I always remember Les Brown’s words “You’ve GOT to be HUNGRY!!”

Always providing nuggets to us Erica! Love this post!!

Sue Price

August 22, 2016 at 10:42 am - Reply

My sort of topic Erica. :-) I love your example and your video. It works in reverse too. If we dwell on what we do not want then that is what we get. It is such an important topic to understand as it works all the time. Great share thank you.

Helen Lingard

August 22, 2016 at 10:51 am - Reply

very inspirational thanks Erica.. its so true, like you I have manifested so many wonderful things in my life :)

David Fa'anunu

August 22, 2016 at 12:15 pm - Reply

What a nice read, it goes to show that if you think its going to happen it will.

Beth

August 22, 2016 at 2:43 pm - Reply

I know what you are saying works. When I visualize myself in a certain scenario many times than not, in real life, it plays out in my favor.

F&B to Art Auctioneer! Impressive!

Linda Frame

August 22, 2016 at 3:50 pm - Reply

Beautiful adaptations of this inner belief process. It does work, I wholy believe in this concept & by keeping this consistently you will become a better person.

Thank you for sharing this, I love what you’re doing with this concept.

Nancy Loehr

August 22, 2016 at 4:18 pm - Reply

Great post Erica! I truly also believe that in order to get what you want in life – no matter how impossible it may seem – can be had simply by having a burning desire to make it happen no matter what the circumstances. Thank you for the inspiration my friend!

Shaun Trewern

August 22, 2016 at 4:20 pm - Reply

I so totally agree with and endorse this message!! I’ll be sharing it too.

Thank you Erica! :-)

Sandy Mangis

August 22, 2016 at 9:49 pm - Reply

Putting your mind on what you want and going after it. I tell my kids that all the time. If there is a will