» The Millionaire Messenger | Trust Your Voice

12 Comments

Vixian Powell

August 11, 2016 at 1:05 pm - Reply

Erica I’m honored. You inspire, built up, encourage, love and truly care about others. I’m grateful and appreciate what you have given me. A can do vision. :-)

Dave Moale

August 11, 2016 at 1:08 pm - Reply

My word the TILT crew diamonds are growing strong Erica! Love it!!! Love it!! Love the TILT team!!

Be my forth time I’ve read this book and as always, there are more golden nuggets that I didn’t see before that I see now. Probably more if I continue, but I don;t want to spoil the moments I discovered. Awesome post. .

Helen Lingard

August 11, 2016 at 3:42 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for including me and Being You Erica -:) I love sharing my voice… and I have you to thank in a large way for that :) Im so glad you ‘rescued’ me :)

Shaun Trewern

August 11, 2016 at 5:23 pm - Reply

I am so thankful and proud to be a part of this amazing community of go-getters taking charge of their lives by sharing their passion with the world!!

It’s an absolute truth that everybody has something that they can share with people that will make their lives better and Brendon Burchard’s amazing book ‘The Millionaire Messenger’ is like a blueprint for success!

Kathy Morrissey

August 11, 2016 at 5:49 pm - Reply

WOW!!! Thank you Erica for everything you have done for me and continue to do for me and so many others. You are my Rock, Hero, Mentor but mostly a very Dear Loving Friend. Love You Suga Booger….<3 Thank you Again…….

Kristine Christiansen

August 11, 2016 at 9:58 pm - Reply

Beautiful post Erica!

I am so grateful to be surrounded by such amazing and inspiring souls…I love where you said that “Anything that you’ve lived through and survived, you can make a living from. Anything that you are crazy passionate about, you can make a living from.”

So many people doubt themselves and say they aren’t qualified…when in reality, every single one of is:)

Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
Kristine

Sue Price

August 12, 2016 at 2:49 am - Reply

Thank you so much for including me in your post Erica- I am honored. That book is amazing and I agree we all can become experts if we pay attention to what he says in the book. I love your summary here. It is wonderful to be part of a community where we cans see people blossoming into their true, authentic selves.

Erica thank you for “holding the space” for so many people to find their way.

Diana Gartland

August 12, 2016 at 5:31 pm - Reply

I am so incredibly honored to be included in this list. This community is so diverse and so strong and it is by sharing our talents and gifts with each other that we’ve been able to build our vision together. Thank you, my friend, for shining the light on the path. It’s time for a new way to live.

Angie

August 12, 2016 at 8:43 pm - Reply

Wow, I feel completely honoured to be in this line up. The men and women on this list are totally inspiring!

Kerry Lang

August 13, 2016 at 11:00 am - Reply

Thanks for this great message Erica. I’m currently working my way through the Millionaire Messenger again and this time I’m doing ALL the exercises.

ANIMAL FITNESS

August 14, 2016 at 2:37 pm - Reply

I see a bright and shiny future

Sandy Mangis

August 14, 2016 at 5:50 pm - Reply

I it so awesome to be included in such a great list of leaders. This is the best tribe and learning experience of my life and to see the growth in me and the ones around me, you can feel that there is not stopping us.