» Online Newbie University Boot Camps | Inspiring Boot Camp Success Stories

8 Comments

Helen Lingard

August 8, 2016 at 11:49 am - Reply

ha ha well done Ladies… Angie kept that one quiet”) – well done Both of you :)

Angie

August 8, 2016 at 12:08 pm - Reply

Wow, it feels amazing to be recognised for the things I just love to do and am passionate about. It just shows when you do tap into your own authentic voice and share your passion with the world something shifts and BOOM just like that your voice is heard. Thank you Erica and congratulations to Beth also :-)

Kristine Christiansen

August 9, 2016 at 5:57 am - Reply

These two amazing women continue to inspire me daily…as do you Erica:) I am proud to have met you all.

I for one was feeling a bit lost when my original sponsor left the company to promote something else…and I was grateful and excited for your bootcamp!

I gained confidence and valuable tips that will help me in life and in business. I was sure there was no one out there who would listen to me or want to hear what I had to say…since taking the bootcamp, I’ve discovered I was wrong :)

I would recommend it for anyone wanting to grow personally, or grow their business.

Kristine

David Fa'anunu

August 9, 2016 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Amazing achievements by two individuals who have been a great example to follow! Congrats and wishing Angie & Beth continuous success

Shaun Trewern

August 9, 2016 at 4:15 pm - Reply

As a boot graduate I would recommend it to anybody at all looking to find their feet online. And a huge congrats to Angie and Beth!!

Sue Price

August 10, 2016 at 5:27 am - Reply

Two awesome stories about Angie and Beth, well done ladies. As far as your bootcamps Erica they are amazing. I have not done one in recent years but when I did participate my confidence and sense of purpose in what I was doing significantly increased. I know anyone who does your next bootcamp will gain significantly.

David Fa'anunu

August 10, 2016 at 10:50 am - Reply

Thats awesome, congrats Angie and Beth.

Great to see people thriving

Barbara

August 12, 2016 at 7:34 am - Reply

Hi Erica! :-)
What an inspiration these ladies and yourself are….!
Absolutely amazing! :-)
I signed up for the boot-camp and looking forward to getting started :-)
You guys are absolutely awesome! :-)